Rear Window Replacement
Unlike a windscreen, in most cases, if a vehicle’s rear window is damaged it will need to be replaced. All of the rear window replacements we carry out are covered by our guarantee for as long as you own the vehicle we service, meaning you can rest assured of the quality of our work. What’s more, we may even be able to help you with your insurance claim and take some of the hassle out of the process.
- Emergency Services, 24/7/365
- Only 20 min away on average
- Repair windscreens whenever possible
- Guaranteed by qualified technicians
London Windscreen Ltd
How We Replace Your Rear Window
1. Before wereplace the rear window we ensure that we protect your vehicle’s bodywork and interior by covering these areas.
2. We make sure that we remove as much of the shattered glass from your vehicle as possible, even cleaning the interior.
3. Next we cut and remove the seals or glue holding the rear window in place and remove it from the vehicle.
4. We thenapply a primer to the vehicle’s framework and allow it to dry, before applying a special bonding glue to the new rear window to ensure a strong and proper fit is achieved.
5. The new rear window is then carefully fitted into the vehicle and any original fittings are replaced. After 60 minutes the glue is set enough to make it safe for the vehicle to be driven away.
Only 20 min away on average
It’s easier than you might think to fit a new rear window for a car; our skilled technicians use state-of-the-art technology and can provide a same-day response in an emergency. The safety and handling of your vehicle will be fully restored and you’ll be ready to drive away to get on with your day.